Real Estate CPA to Join Our Expanding Resource Team

Real Estate CPA to Join Our Expanding Resource Team

Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

I'm looking to connect with real estate CPAs who specialize in working with investors in the Lake Tahoe, Reno, and Northern Nevada area. We are interested in CPAs who have a good understanding of the unique tax and financial challenges faced by real estate investors in our area. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

3Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · West Jordan, UT · Member since 2017 · 180 posts · 95 votes
    2y

    Bradley, 

    I love Certified Tax Coaches. I recommend them highly.

    They use real estate to create tax saving strategies customized to your individual group members.

    Look in your area. They are everywhere and they find tax savings in places that most tax preparers have never heard of. 

  • Accountant · NC · Member since 2023 · 123 posts · 163 votes
    2y

    I know @Sean O'Keefe was active in real estate in that area and knows specifics for Nevada and CA. If you are willing to work remote I am sure there are many who can assist you from the forum. @Nate Meeker is a little further south but could also help if you need someone who knows real estate 

  • Bradley BuxtonBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · NV · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kelly O'Keefe:

    I know @Sean O'Keefe was active in real estate in that area and knows specifics for Nevada and CA. If you are willing to work remote I am sure there are many who can assist you from the forum. @Nate Meeker is a little further south but could also help if you need someone who knows real estate 


     Thanks Nate!  I'll reach out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.