Can anyone recommend me a good cpa or race proffesional

Can anyone recommend me a good cpa or race proffesional

Member since 2023 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hey guys I’m in florida but I be invest next year in Pittsburgh pa I’m try to find a good cpa or tax professional with good communication and experience becouse I haven’t had luck with 3 of them , they don’t respond don’t text and is imposible to communicate like that . If anyone can recommend me a good one I would be happy 

2Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jeremy TaggartBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 850 posts · 646 votes
    2y

    @Oscar Garcia I use Matt Stevans CPA in Crafton have been happy with them they work with quite a few RE investors here

    DHRE- The Jeremy Taggart Team590 Reviews
    View Page
  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Oscar Garcia:

    I haven’t had luck with 3 of them , they don’t respond don’t text and is imposible to communicate like that .


    I guess this might be the problem right here. Most of the CPAs are not on call, texting back and forth with you. CPAs work on appointments scheduled in advance. This is similar to doctors, not to realtors.

    Read this post, especially items 7, 8 and 9  
    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/998718-explai...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.