Wholesale savvy lawyers in Connecticut

Wholesale savvy lawyers in Connecticut

Stratford, CT · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 27 votes

Does anyone know of any lawyers in the Fairfield and New Haven county area that are wholesale savvy? It's been difficult to find a lawyer that's knowledgable of how contract assignment in wholesaling works.  Right now I'm working with a very knowledgable RE lawyer but their a newbie when it comes to wholesale and contract assignment so we've been essentially "learning" together.

I'd also love to get contact info for attorneys that knows about structuring sub2 and seller financing contracts.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    Contact Chicago Title in CT. They are nationwide and they work with wholesalers all the time. They might refer you to an attorney in CT who is familiar with wholesaling.

  • Stratford, CT · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 27 votes
    12y

    Thanks @Wendell De Guzman I'll do that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.