Need a title company & real estate attorney

5 Replies

Hi am in Tulsa, Ok and I need to get in contact with a title company as well as a real estate lawyer does anyone have anyone they can suggest.

David Dryer works with local investors. He's a real estate attorney and also owns a title company.

http://www.dryerlawoffice.com

Dryer is a nice guy. I met him at a REIA meeting where he came and spoke. I looked into using his services but due to location, i picked an attorney that can handle real estate among other things that is across the street from me downtown. I have all title work i can done at tulsa abstract and title with Tonya Basurto. Wherever you go, this is an area that relationships come in handy. Issues around messed up HUD-1's, disagreements about earnest money etc....your track record with a company can go a long way in helping to resolve these matters and get service when needed.

Hi @Natassha Brown  

I have been using Apex Title for several years and they do a great job. Stina Bennett is the staff attorney there and has caught several title issues for us over the years.

@Chris Simmons, who is the attorney you use downtown?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.