Recommendations on REI friendly CPA in Seattle - Tacoma area

Recommendations on REI friendly CPA in Seattle - Tacoma area

Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes

Hey everyone.

I am currently looking for a REI friendly CPA in the Seattle -Tacoma area...any suggestions would be awesome:)

Thanks 

Kevin Carbon

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Canton Ms. Tacoma Wa. · Member since 2014 · 117 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    I like Randy May @253.927.3211 He is located in Federal Way. Martinson,Cobean & associates PS CPA

  • Rental Property Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 131 posts · 62 votes
    11y

    Does anyone know of a CPA in the Downtown Seattle/Bellevue area that is versed in Real Estate? I'm over in Lower Queen Anne.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.