Good Real Estate CPA in Twin Cities Minnesota

Good Real Estate CPA in Twin Cities Minnesota

Investor · North Saint Paul , MN · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP.

I am in need a Good Real Estate CPA in Twin Cites of Minnesota to help me prepare up coming tax return and develop a real estate game plan for future buy and hold rental. I want to  get all the benefits of the tax and still  do everything right. 

Thanks all 

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Do not feel like you need to use someone local. Many of us accountants have clients worldwide. Payroll, bookkeeping, etc can mostly be done remotely.

    Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

    Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

    If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

    For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

    So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

    Feel free to ask here if you have questions.

  • Investor · Crystal, MN · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 277 votes
    11y

    @Account Closed 

    Look up the MN Real Estate Investment Association. Each month I'm at a meeting, a CPA tells us he is looking for properties, or has properties. He is an investor himself, and he looks for clients at the REIA meetings. I would contact them and ash for a CPA memeber who has real estate investing experience. Sorry, I cannot remember his name.

  • Investor · North Saint Paul , MN · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 3 votes
    11y

    Thanks Steven and David Moore . I will check it out . 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.