Tax Accountant Referral - Los Angeles

Tax Accountant Referral - Los Angeles

Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 29 votes

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a tax accountant located in the LA area who can help my family and I assess potential real estate investments and determine what kind of investment would best for us to maximize tax benefits. 

Would any of you know someone I could talk to? 

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cypress, CA · Member since 2014 · 229 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    I would highly recommend 

    John Hamilton 

    Hamilton, Mercer &Werre, LLP

    2750 Bellflower blvd., suite 201

    Long Beach CA 90815

    1 (562) 425-7700

    [email protected]

  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 29 votes
    11y
  • Investor · Orange County, CA · Member since 2015 · 125 posts · 29 votes
    11y

    Any others? Preferably in LA. Please PM me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.