Referral for strong Tax Planner/Preparer, Orange County CA

Referral for strong Tax Planner/Preparer, Orange County CA

Accountant · Tustin, CA · Member since 2013 · 65 posts · 10 votes

Hello everyone, I am looking for a new tax preparer.  I have a business with a partner (non real estate related) as well as my own portfolio of rental properties, as well as my wife and my W2 stuff.  So, a lot of stuff going on and my current tax guy just isn't cutting it - he's filling out the tax forms for me, but that's about it.  I would like somebody who I can work with to actively reduce my tax bill and to help me with strategies to maximize the deductions I can take within my business.  

I would love to know who you would recommend in the Orange County, CA area (I live in Tustin) and why.

Thanks.

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Honestly, Don't feel like you need to be local to someone. Many of us like myself and @Brandon Hall have clients worldwide. It allows us to work with you remotely without you having to travel. 

  • Developer · Torrance, CA · Member since 2013 · 59 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    I fall in the same type of category you do, in terms self employed, multi prop owner. I use a CPA in Santa Barbara. Deals with entrepreneurs with real estate holdings. If you need his number shot me an email. Otherwise, you can also contact Robert Hall and Associates in Glendale. These guys are RE investor tax preparer with extensive knowledge. Have a few friends currently using them. Builders mostly. (Norris Group mentions them often if you value that)

    http://roberthalltaxes.com/

    good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.