Looking for Asset Protection Attorney in Austin TX area.

Looking for Asset Protection Attorney in Austin TX area.

Investor · Burnet, TX · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 1 vote

I am looking for a recommendation of an asset protection, attorney in the Austin, Texas area..   

0Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 65 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    Talk to Scott Smith at Royal Legal Solutions

    512-757-3994

    [email protected]ơm

    He setup my entity.

    Good luck.

  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Philip Pring

    I second the motion for Scott Smith. He has given asset protection presentations and several local REI MeetUp groups, including mine, and the response was overwhelmingly positive. A number of my investor friends use him too.

  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    Scott Smith presented at my WIN meeting about 6 or so months ago about DSTs.  The presentation was well put together and generally received good feedback.  @Robert Piller has used Scott for legal services for some asset protection stuff and may care to chime in. 

    There are some other good attorneys locally I am happy to introduce you to if Scott doesn't work out.  I would contact him first to see if he can help though.  

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2013 · 103 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Scott Royal Smith is well qualified in asset protection, including DST, LLC, partnerships and other creative partnership arrangements. He is very solutions-oriented. I have used him for nearly two years now and am very satisfied with his expertise.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.