Anybody Know a Good CPA in South Carolina

Anybody Know a Good CPA in South Carolina

Real Estate Agent · Okatie, SC · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 4 votes

Hi guys, I'm looking for a good CPA in South Carolina to add as part of my power team.

I live in the Hilton Head, SC area.  That's not essential, but I'd like to have a person that is local if possible for ease of business.

Anyway, any suggestions?

1Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Fix & Flip, Wholetailing, · West Columbia, SC · Member since 2013 · 215 posts · 60 votes
10y

Shin & Smith in upstate SC is good. They are located in the Greenville/Greer SC area. 

They work with a lot of investors. I work with Brandon you can tell him we spoke on this forum and mention my name if you like.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    As for an accountant do not feel like you need to use someone local. Many of us accountants have clients worldwide. Payroll, bookkeeping, etc can mostly be done remotely.

    Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

    Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

    If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

    For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

    So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

    Feel free to ask here if you have questions.

  • Investor · Estill, SC · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Griggs and Jenkins in Charleston SC 

  • Fix & Flip, Wholetailing, · West Columbia, SC · Member since 2013 · 215 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    Shin & Smith in upstate SC is good. They are located in the Greenville/Greer SC area. 

    They work with a lot of investors. I work with Brandon you can tell him we spoke on this forum and mention my name if you like.

  • Real Estate Agent · Okatie, SC · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks Guys!  I appreciate the input.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.