The value of a CPA with Real Estate focus

The value of a CPA with Real Estate focus

Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 3 votes

I'm entertaining contacting a local CPA with Real Estate investor focus to replace my current CPA.

I fear that my current CPA doesn't know all of the tax benefits available to me as a Real estate investor. Do any members have feed back on the value of hiring a Real Estate savvy CPA?

Are there any recommendations in the Milwaukee area?

Thanks, Doug

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Milwaukee - Mequon, WI · Member since 2010 · 5k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    10y

    @Doug Prahstyou are 100% correct. You cannot afford to work with a CPA who does not fully understand your business. Been there done that. I have found a good place in Cedarburg. PM me if interested.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.