CPA Referral - Grays Harbor Area, Washington State

CPA Referral - Grays Harbor Area, Washington State

Rental Property Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2013 · 285 posts · 220 votes

Hi, I was looking for a CPA referral in the area of Grays Harbor or Thurston County, WA... if anyone has a referral or if there are some investor-friendly CPA's out there, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks, David

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Elma, WA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I think Grays Harbor Investor, Brandon Turner, (who commented on one of your other posts and is the VP of BiggerPockets) uses Amanda Han and Matt MacFarland who are the husband and wife CPA team behind Keystone CPA. 

    They just put out The Book on Tax Strategies for the Savvy Real Estate Investor

    I would look into them and talk to Brandon about them as well.

    -Kyle

  • Rental Property Investor · Davenport, FL · Member since 2013 · 285 posts · 220 votes
    10y

    Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.