Looking for an RE lawyer in Marietta Ohio

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jackson, OH · Member since 2014 · 64 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    www.jennifergarrison.com. She should be able to help you. 

  • IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Justin S. I will look her up.

  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    I know a great attorney. What type of RE work do you need an attorney for? Many of them here just do closings, but there are some specialists in other areas of real estate law. If you want to private message me more details of your situation I can send you a better referral.

  • IT Director · Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Terry Burger thanks for your reply.  Just want to make sure, were talking Marietta OH not GA.

  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    10y

    Ha! Nope, Marietta GA in my book. I love Marietta OH though. What a charming town. We used to compete against their marching band when I was in High School. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.