Looking for a Real Estate Attorney in Michigan

1 Reply

Beginning wholesaler looking to talk to attorney to find out how to legally wholesale properties in Michigan. Also looking for Michigan specific assignment forms.

Hi @Dan Graney ,

Our specialty is handling legal needs of investors. We handle assignments, Purchase Agreements, real estate advisory concerning compliance, due diligence, etc. I would be glad to have a quick call to discuss how we can better assist with your needs.