Need Real Estate Attorney in Tallahassee FL

Need Real Estate Attorney in Tallahassee FL

Real Estate Investor · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes

My Property Manager collected the rents but she did not pay me. so I terminated the property management contract. Now she owe me the rents and security deposits .she is not answering my phone calls, texts or emails . She also lied to me about her broker. she has been operating property management company without a broker. I filed a complaint against her in DBPR .  I want to sue her for the money she owe me and I also want to file criminal charges against her for stealing my money.  Anybody know any good Attorneys good at Landlord rights ? 

also appreciate any suggestions on how to get my money back with out going to court.

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 462 posts · 237 votes
    10y

    Man that's upseting, try Manausa Law firm off of hermitage road they handle all my real estate dealings.  Can't post the number, sorry. Hope they can help resolve it.

    Good luck

  • Real Estate Investor · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks Tim

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.