Looking for a CPA in the Suburbs of Chicago

Looking for a CPA in the Suburbs of Chicago

Joliet, IL · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 88 votes

I am looking for recommendations for CPAs in Illinois, specifically within the suburbs of Chicago. The closer to the southwest suburbs the better! Please share any recommendations of CPA who are also investor friendly and do GREAT work. Thanks in advance:)

1Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · Warrenville, IL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
9y

Im searching for a CPA also any recomendations would be great.

Thank you! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Lindenhurst, IL · Member since 2016 · 854 posts · 506 votes
    9y

    I talked to @Steven Hamilton II the other day and had a good conversation. I haven't worked with him at this point though. I think his office is at north Chicago suburb, but with all the digital tools we have these days, it's not really necessary to meet face to face, IMO.

  • Real Estate Professional · Warrenville, IL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Im searching for a CPA also any recomendations would be great.

    Thank you! 

  • Joliet, IL · Member since 2016 · 119 posts · 88 votes
    9y

    @Soh Tanaka Thank you for your recommendation. I will be sure to take it into consideration. You are right, there usually is no need to physically meet with the world of technology we have. Some people are old school and like to. However, I am like you, and I don't mind. Thanks again!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Laura Baxter I believe her name is. She's out of Frankfort and does some great stuff.
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.