I need a Dallas area attorney for serious LLC

I need a Dallas area attorney for serious LLC

Rental Property Investor · Rockwall, TX · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 12 votes
I'm needing an attorney to form a series LLC. Preferably in the Rockwall/Forney side of the DFW
0Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Central America, Panama · Member since 2010 · 423 posts · 293 votes
9y

Bryan Dunklin

http://www.texasseriesllclaw.com/

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Central America, Panama · Member since 2010 · 423 posts · 293 votes
    9y

    Bryan Dunklin

    http://www.texasseriesllclaw.com/

  • Specialist · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 109 posts · 95 votes
    9y

    I second @Jackie Lange's recommendation of Bryan Dunklin.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2008 · 33 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    This link http://www.texasseriesllclaw.com/ is a bad link, I am too looking for a RE attorney in the DFW area to form a Texas Series, LLC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.