LLC taxes not filed for the past 3 years.. Need help please

LLC taxes not filed for the past 3 years.. Need help please

Investor · Ann Arbor , MI · Member since 2014 · 49 posts · 4 votes

I bought a condo in 2013 and put it in LLC. I sent the paper work to my CPA to do the taxes in 2014. I learned after months that he never did the taxes and I never heard from him. I got tied up in couple of life event and slaked. I am just really worried now. I need help to bring this current. Does any have a recommendation of CPA or a good accountant in michigan to help with this. Thank you.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Panama City, FL · Member since 2015 · 378 posts · 183 votes
    9y

    @Sohrab Ansari do you have a w-2 job and did you normally receive refunds before 2013?

  • Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    I live in CA and own properties in MI.  I have an excellent CPA here in CA that specializes in your type of situation.  He has done my business taxes the last several years.  Message me if you would like his contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.