Discount Solo 401K. Com

Discount Solo 401K. Com

Investor · Canton, GA · Member since 2014 · 727 posts · 500 votes
Has anyone worked with these guys? I want to roll over a 401k etc., but have not been able to find much on them in the way of reviews. They are BBB accredited, but with only one review. Other than this, info is pretty thin. They look like they have a good product, I just want to know they are legit. Thanks.
0Reply
198 views

Most Popular Reply

Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y

Hi Tony, 

Justin, the owner of the company is a frequent contributor here on the forum so to answer your question yes, this is a legitimate company. You can view his references on his profile: 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/JustWin

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dan MahoneyPro Member
    Financial Advisor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 256 posts · 350 votes
    9y

    @Tony Gunter I used @Justin Windham for my solo 401k plan and I've been very happy with it.  Easy process and Justin was responsive to my emails (which is very important to me).

  • Rental Property Investor · Port Washington, WI · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 63 votes
    9y

    Thumbs up for Justin, as well.  Walked me through everything...

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Sounds like a good company with great customer service. I'll be sure to contact Justin to open my Checkbook IRA.

  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    Hi Tony, Did you open a Solo401k?  I've know Justin as an investor for over 5 years. Happy to answer what I can. Best, C

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.