Real estate Lawyers in Atlanta?

Real estate Lawyers in Atlanta?

Manteca, CA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 4 votes

Hello All,

I just purchased a 16 unit building in Atlanta and am looking for referrals for a real estate lawyer to draft my leasing documents and (God for bid) any evictions I may need in the future. 

Anyone in the Atlanta area that has some suggestions? 

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 67 posts · 34 votes
    9y

    @Lannie Dulin I know you mentioned Atlanta but just in case you need someone in CA (sometimes they need to work in teams) I can point you to experts attorneys (real estate friendly). 

    Let me know!

    Cheers

  • Cambridge, ME · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi. I would suggest you to check on internet or find from the lawyer's directory.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.