Lawyers in the Kansas City area

Lawyers in the Kansas City area

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 2 votes

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a good lawyer in the Kansas City area that has experience in starting a business and real estate issues in general. 

Thank you!

Taylor

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 91 votes
    9y

    @Taylor Brooks, Julie Anderson at Anderson & Associates has been recommended for real estate.  I met her at a MAREI meeting, although I'm not sure if she does the business side of things.

    Rick Davis Legal's (in Overland Park) website seems to address the business side, but I do not know him in any way. I found his company in my search for attorney.

    I hope that helps.

    Rich

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.