CPA in Austin, TX with real estate investing knowledge

CPA in Austin, TX with real estate investing knowledge

Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes

Hi there BP! I'm looking for a GOOD CPA within the Austin area that knows or does real estate investing. If you have anyone in mind or have worked with some of them I would appreciate it. Thank you! 

0Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2011 · 271 posts · 106 votes
    9y
    Maybe Matthew Teifke has a contact.
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Chris Sweeney thank you very much! I appreciate the help.
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Thank you Matthew Teifke. I'll look into them and contact you if I have any questions through private message. Thank you so much. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.