Attorneys in the Greater Boston Region

Attorneys in the Greater Boston Region

Real Estate Agent · Somerville, MA · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP Investors and Agents,

I would like to ask if anybody in the Greater Boston region knows of any attorneys that specialize in real estate and reside in the Greater Boston region. Before I go into real estate, I would like to ask questions on what I'm going into so I have an understanding of the laws and make sure I don't get into legal trouble.

Thank you!

0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • China, ME · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    8y

    @Makhwarand Khan I recommend Atty. Henry Rappa, Jr.  He's in Melrose - but I can't post contact info in the response.  PM me if you need it.

    FULL DISCLOSURE - I retained Atty. Rappa to be my broker of record for Clear Sailing Realty, LLC. I receive no compensation for referrals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.