Help finding an attorney familiar with Lease Purchase in Kansas?

Help finding an attorney familiar with Lease Purchase in Kansas?

Specialist · Edgerton, KS · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 23 votes

Hey folks,

I am new to the lease purchase/buying & selling on terms real estate business. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good RE attorney that's familiar with these types of transactions that you would recommend? I am in the Kansas City Metro area so I will be doing a lot of business in Kansas and Missouri.

If not lease purchase & selling on terms...a good Real Estate attorney in the Kansas City area that you could recommend would be a big help! 

Thanks!

1Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 712 votes
    8y

    Julie Andeson Clark

    Rick Davis

    David Nachman

    If you google them their websites will come up.

    Julie is by far the largest landlord attorney firm, has her own eviction days where only her cases are heard in Kansas City Missouri - she will have a table at the MAREI meeting tomorrow night and I am willing to bet that David and Rick will stop in if they are not on vacation.  Rick will be a featured speaker next month.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 749 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Andrew Merriman Anderson and Associates. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.