• Wilsonville, OR
Votes |
Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) and Investors

Brian Bradley
Pro Member
  • Attorney
  • Wilsonville, OR
Posted Oct 9 2018, 13:04

Thank you for visiting this forum. If you are hear you have heard about the Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) and are looking for more information on what they are, what they are good for, how do they work in protecting me and my assets, and its scalability etc. Or you are a CA resident investor looking for asset protection and have come across the DST in bloggs / some forums on BP or other investors who have a DST System established already.

The point of this forum is to be a direct point of references for information, education, and professional resources on the DST, particularly for California investors looking for asset protection options. I have not found a specific forum yet addressing this topic, but some specific posts directed to individual needs. @Scott Smith @leslie  @leslie pappas and @bill exeter have been very useful professionals for those posts. So I hope you bring your knowledge to this forum for those investors who are looking for and or considering a DST.

This is not for legal advise but education. So do not take what me or anybody else says as legal or professional advise. But opinion and a starting point for you to use. Always go and hire an Attorney and CPA.

My next post on the DST will be about what it is, who can benefit from it etc. I plan to get that up later tonight. Look forward to hearing from you, your questions, comments, experiences, knowledge. The great thing about BP is it vast community to learn from and with.

Bradley Legal Corp Logo

Loading replies...