CPA referral for Twin Cities or Rochester MN area

CPA referral for Twin Cities or Rochester MN area

Cannon Falls, MN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
Usually I do my own taxes, but being that I have an investment property (rental), I’d like to take my Wife’s and my personal tax and my LLC stuff in to someone to do so we can maximize our returns. Any suggestions for either the twin cities MN or Rochester MN? Thanks.
0Reply
37 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Smart move @Jeremy K. 

    @John Woodrich is in your neck of the woods.

  • Cannon Falls, MN · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 3 votes
    7y
    @Yonah Weiss thank you for the referral. I will attempt to make contact with him.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Thanks for the recommendation @Yonah Weiss

    @Jeremy K. I received your colleague request.  When ready feel free to send me a message and we can setup a call to discuss your situation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.