Best Business Tax Software for Mac?

Best Business Tax Software for Mac?

Watertown, MA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 17 votes

Hi all!

Looking to file taxes for a small and simple member managed LLC (2 total members), and was looking for some advice. I use Macs exclusively, and nearly all of the big name tax softwares that I'm finding (TurboTax, H&R Block, etc) only have a windows version for business.

Not looking to run a virtual PC on my mac or anything, just something that people recommend that would run natively on my Mac.  

Thanks!

0Reply
17 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Mark Nolan

    Looks like TaxAct's 1065 bundle works with Mac.  You'll want to do your own due diligence to determine if this software meets your needs.

    Google can probably help you find others.

  • Watertown, MA · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 17 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Eamonn McElroy:

    @Mark Nolan

    Looks like TaxAct's 1065 bundle works with Mac.  You'll want to do your own due diligence to determine if this software meets your needs.

    Google can probably help you find others.

    I've googled a fair share, which is what led me to making this post in the first place.  I'm hoping some folks on here have:

    - Filed their LLC taxes themselves.

    - Done so on a Mac.

    - Found the experience favorable.

    Google definitely gets your foot in the door, but I prefer the responses here than those on the general web.  I'll take a peek at TaxAct, thanks for the rec.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Mark. We’re in a similar position as yours. Sorry you didn’t get more input here. May I ask what you ended up doing?

  • Rental Property Investor · Saginaw, MI · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 25 votes
    5y

    I am in the exact situation. I'd love to know what you ended up using too Mark. Or Ellen Ortis, if you have found something since you posted that you have found as a solution?

  • Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    5y

    I'm in the same Mac boat, which software did you use?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.