Recommendation for rental tax filing in albuquerque

Recommendation for rental tax filing in albuquerque

Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2018 · 288 posts · 117 votes

I’ve been filing my own taxes for years but as my rental portfolio has grown I think it’s finally time to get a pro to take it over.

Does anyone have a recommendation in the albuquerque New Mexico area for a pro tax person for rental properties/real estate? In 2018 I sold 1 flip, purchased 3 rental properties, and still have others in the mix from before in 2 states.....

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Albuquerque, NM · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I use John Pacheco from Sanchez Tax and Accounting. I have been using him for years and does a great job. Very quick and reasonable. Give him a call.

  • Rental Property Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2018 · 288 posts · 117 votes
    7y

    @Gian Chaves thanks so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.