Tax Strategist or CPA Needed in Texas

Tax Strategist or CPA Needed in Texas

Elex PricePro Member
Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 7 votes

I am in the process of getting my information together for 2017 & 2018 Taxes. I am on the hunt for a Tax Strategist or a CPA to assist in making sure I am on the right track and organizing my business. If anyone can recommend someone in Dallas, TX area or Mississippi I would be much appreciative... Thanks...

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Michael Plaks is down the road in Houston.  I believe he's set up to serve clients remotely.

    Whether or not he's taking on new clients for 4/15 is another matter.  Most CPAs/EAs will probably require you to extend for a summer engagement at this point in the filing season as we're all at capacity.

  • Michael PlaksPro Member
    Tax Accountant / Enrolled Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 5k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    7y

    Thank you for the mention, @Eamonn McElroyThat road is I-45, full of speed traps. :)

    Will be happy to help,@Elex Price

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.