Recommendations for a Real Estate CPA in Omaha?

Recommendations for a Real Estate CPA in Omaha?

Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 42 posts · 26 votes

Hello all,

Business is going well, and most of you know me as an investor focused Realtor in Omaha and in the next couple months I have the amazing opportunity to scale that business exponentially as the Acquisitions Director for an amazing Real Estate Company (more info to publish later) but I am actually seeking recommendations for a good real estate tax professional who serves the Omaha area.

Basically I am already formed as S Corp but I am forming an LLC (potentially under my S Corp) with myself and the contractors I work hand in hand with to renovate properties with the intent of serving under one "legal" roof when we assist investors in finding and renovating properties for investors and want to make sure we set ourselves up as strong as possible.

Any recommendations?

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Congrats on your success @Scott Bergmann! While I don't know any RE specific accountants in Omaha, you might consider working with someone remotely. Many firms nowadays service all states, and through phone, email, and zoom calls you basically have everything you need. There are a few dozen on this platform so you can do a quick search. I would highly recommend @Daniel Hyman

  • Insurance Agent · Sioux City · Member since 2020 · 83 posts · 41 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Scott Bergmann:

    Hello all,

    Business is going well, and most of you know me as an investor focused Realtor in Omaha and in the next couple months I have the amazing opportunity to scale that business exponentially as the Acquisitions Director for an amazing Real Estate Company (more info to publish later) but I am actually seeking recommendations for a good real estate tax professional who serves the Omaha area.

    Basically I am already formed as S Corp but I am forming an LLC (potentially under my S Corp) with myself and the contractors I work hand in hand with to renovate properties with the intent of serving under one "legal" roof when we assist investors in finding and renovating properties for investors and want to make sure we set ourselves up as strong as possible.

    Any recommendations?


     Who did you find and use?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.