Looking for a Real Estate Lawyer in Florida

Looking for a Real Estate Lawyer in Florida

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes

Hello BP

Can anyone recommend a Real Estate Lawyer in Florida? I'm in the middle of purchasing a home in St Pete / Gulfport area and looking for options on handling a rather complex situation. In particular, I'm looking at options including a will, land trust, Florida land trust, or life estate deed. 

Much appreciated!

Brian 

2Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Member since 2019 · 137 posts · 125 votes
    6y

    @Brian S. is there any particular reason you want only in Florida or just looking for experience in legal structuring & asset protection for investors in Florida?

    *My posts are not to be used as legal advice. I am not a lawyer, I am not your lawyer - I just simply happen to know the best ones.*

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes
    6y

    @Jennifer Gligoric  I'm open to outside of Florida, but my first preference is an attorney in Florida with experience in asset protection.

  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    6y

    @Brian S.

    I can refer you to an attorney. Know many attorneys in florida.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 71 votes
    6y

    @Lance Lvovsky Thanks! I'll send you a DM later today.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.