Partner bringing significantly more cash to deal?

Partner bringing significantly more cash to deal?

Investor · Big Sky, MT · Member since 2019 · 66 posts · 28 votes

What terms/partnership structure would you offer partner that is bringing much more cash to deal for land purchase and build? I am still wanting to maintain an 50/50 stake in equity of the partnership.

What can I offer? Interest on the money he invested is paid out from the Company cash flow until he is paid back is what I’m mulling over...

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2020 · 302 posts · 186 votes
    5y

    If you are bringing the deal and experience then him bringing more money may not matter.  Have you talked to him about a 50/50 split already?

  • Investor · brentwood, CA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    5y

    Guaranteed payment?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.