Investor friendly attorney and title company???

Investor friendly attorney and title company???

Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Im in the columbus ohio area, and Im having way more issues than I thought finding title co. and attorney for my contracts..My first deal has just fell in my lap due to a family member needing to sell. So any advise would be great!

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dustin FaethPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 149 posts · 92 votes
    13y

    Hi Anthony, I'm an investor in Columbus also and have used Northwest Title on some of my recent transactions and they are good. They are off Dierker Rd. up near Bethel and Henderson Rd. area on the Northwest side of Columbus. Their phone is 614-451-6313

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Thanks @dustin faeth, I will be calling them. But what about getting a contract? I've had a couple attorneys wont do them.. Saying it MAY be illegal, but thats only if you don't have a good contract to protect you right?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.