Looking for a Rockstar CPA - give me your recommendations!

Looking for a Rockstar CPA - give me your recommendations!

Real Estate Agent · Livermore, CA · Member since 2016 · 173 posts · 74 votes

If you have a CPA who's amazing, answers your many questions, discusses your options, plans for the future, and doesn't just do your tax prep... please send me their contact info. 

I'm in California, but I understand it's not necessary to have a local CPA. I want to get connected soon so I'm not scrambling when tax time comes around next year.

2Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    5y

    As a real estate agent I disagree that an out of town (area) CPA is best. 1. consider your professional network, you can do a lot for a CPA and it can be mutually beneficial. 2. I know you can send docs, but nothing beats a sit down meeting sharing ideas and planning in person. 3. Your accountant is more than taxes, they assist you in business operations, planning, asset protection, personal finance and estate matters. If your accountant has first hand common knowledge of your area they can give specific advice about business aspects in your community. 

    I suggest you cultivate professional relationships locally, having professionals as your center of influence can be very beneficial. Good luck!   

  • Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2020 · 79 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    @Maria D'Aura

    I highly recommend Ashish.

    InvestorFriendlyCPA.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.