Looking up tenants suits against landlord on perspective ppty

Looking up tenants suits against landlord on perspective ppty

Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes

There is a ppty we are looking at and a tenant told me another tenant has sued the landlord several times. How can I look up the cases?

Thank you

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John UnderwoodPro Member
    Investor · Greer, SC · Member since 2014 · 13k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    5y

    In my area I go to the 13th circuit Court website and I can look up law suits and even speeding tickets.

    You should have something similar and I bet with a few tries on google you can find it.

  • Oakland, CA · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    They would probably be small claims suits?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.