Looking to buy or refinance a rental? At LuxePrivate Investments we finance non-owner-occupied 1-4 unit properties, including manufactured homes, condos, PUDs and condotels. Here's what we can do: - Loans from $55K to $2MM - Purchase and rate-term refi up to 85% LTV - Cash-out refi up to 80% LTV ...
Why is Harpoon Capital the top option for DSCR Loans? Harpoon Capital says YES when other lenders say No For hard-to-qualify situations, we can likely get it done, whether that’s an innovative strategy needing flexibility, like short term rentals (counting 100% of projections) or BRRRR (no-season...
Venture Estate Group offers DSCR rental purchase financing up to 85% LTV* for qualified investors: ✅ As little as 15% down ✅ Keep more cash for your next property ✅ Grow your portfolio faster ✅ Qualify on the property's cash flow, not your personal income Less cash per door. More doors. 📈 *Rates,...
🤔What is Required Flood Insurance Documentation for DSCR Loans (For Properties in Flood Zones)? ➡️To satisfy a flood insurance condition, DSCR Lenders will typically have similar documentation requirements as they do for property insurance, which include a Flood Insurance Policy Declaration Page,...
Hello all, I just closed on my first deal - a duplex in Cleveland OH. I have a contractor referral from my agent but would like any input for other reputable contractors anyone has used in the area to get both properties rent ready. Nothing major on the surface repair wise. I'm also open for any ...
I'm the owner of a brand-new home in Tulum Country Club (Akumal/Riviera Maya area) that we originally built for our own family, but we're consolidating our investments. Asking price: $525,000 USD I'm willing to get creative with the right buyer, including potentially carrying a portion of the pur...
Posting today's free Vault Raiders Report for the WV investors here. Quick version: - Two auctions close TODAY on the Joe Pyle calendar: two rental houses on one parcel in St. Albans (live + online), and a 7,000 sq ft commercial building on 1.33 acres along US-19 in Clarksburg (online-only). - Fr...
ATTENTION DMV INVESTORS! NEW DEAL BROOKLAND 1BR CONDO | LIGHT COSMETIC RENO | ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED | WALK TO METRO | ONLY 165K (NOT IN MLS) - For Investors Only Sold Sight Unseen- No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Rare Brookland / NE Washington DC value-add opportunity ...
I'm a realtor & aspire real estate investor. QuickCleaned is who I refer clients to for move-in/move-out turns. Sharing here because vacancy-day math is the whole game and a slow or sloppy clean costs you both. What they actually do on a turn: ✅ Full deep clean : floors, walls, fixtures, applianc...
Two things a lot of newer investors assume will stop them before they start: "I live with my parents, so I have no rental history." "The down payment is coming from family, not my own savings." Here's what our investment property financing allows: -Gift funds on investment properties -Rent free h...
ATTENTION DMV INVESTORS! NEW DEAL QUICK CLOSE!!! HANCOCK / WASHINGTON COUNTY RANCHER | 2,256 APPROX TOTAL SQ FT | 1.86 ACRES | LARGE 2-STORY DETACHED GARAGE | MOUNTAIN VIEWS | ONLY 170K (NOT IN MLS) Sold Sight Unseen-No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Rare Hancock / Washin...
The Seller Just Cut $111K—Now We Go In for the Kill During the 2,997th episode of The MLS Search & Analysis Show, I break down a triplex where the seller has already slashed the price by $111,000—and I still think we need to negotiate them down even further. With three legitimate two-bedroom unit...
The Biggest Lie New Landlords Tell Themselves A lot of new landlords think being extra nice, giving tenants second chances, and overlooking red flags will somehow make them better operators. In reality, successful Section 8 investing requires strong screening, clear policies, consistent managemen...
I am trying to find a general contractor in the Philadelphia area. Have you recently hired a general contractor for a rehab in the past year? If so, can you share the name and your overall experience.
ATTENTION DMV INVESTORS! NEW DEAL QUICK CLOSE!!! DISTRICT HEIGHTS BRICK RANCHER WITH 5 BD/ 2BA POTENTIAL | REAR ADDITION | 440K 5BD/2BA RANCHER COMP (NOT IN MLS) - For Investors Only Sold Sight Unseen-No Access until we have a ratified contract with the buyer Rare District Heights / Prince George...
Behind the Numbers: The Reality of Section 8 Investing Section 8 investing can produce strong cash flow, stable rent payments, and long-term tenants—but only if you understand what actually happens behind the numbers. HoltonWiseTV shows you the realities of owning and managing Section 8 rentals, ...
I'm a real estate investor actively buying off-market, fully turnkey single-family homes with a purchase price under $100K. Buy box is 3+ beds. Best if properties pass occupancy inspection, but not mandatory. My preferred area of business is St. Louis. Feel free to reply if you've worked with the...
$60K a Unit. Section 8 Tenant. Welcome to Cleveland During this episode of The Investment Properties For Sale Show, James Wise breaks down a Cleveland duplex priced at roughly $60,000 per unit with an existing Section 8 tenant already in place. The current landlord is leaving rent on the table, w...
🌾 Financing a rural property? Rural deals don’t always fit conventional lending guidelines. Phoenix Funded works with real estate investors looking for financing options for rural investment properties. 🔥 Have a deal? Send us: 📍 Property address / location 💰 Purchase price 🏡 Property type 🌳 Acrea...
Looking for a completed real estate deal to help test a research tool Hi everyone, I’m Taras, based in Irvine, California. I’m developing REOI, an early-stage tool to help investors organize property information, identify risks and missing details, and decide what to check next. I’m looking for a...
Small wholesale operation focused on Cincinnati absentee-owner and seller-finance deals. Outreach is mail/text first; some sellers request a call, and I don't take calls. Looking for a closer to handle those seller-requested calls through to contract. Licensed Ohio agent strongly preferred. Unlic...
Hello all I am looking for private lenders interested in earning 10-12% on a new construction deal in Florida. Can provide as much details as possible. If interested please send me a private message or comment below. God Bless! 😊
Hey I'm working with a capital company called REIL Capital that's been funding business owners really fast. If you ever need working capital, an LOC, or anything like that, I can make an intro. They'll just have a quick call with you, no commitment.
Hey guys, random question — I’ve never really offered this to people I know, but we’re paying $750 per property management unit for referrals that sign up with Graystone. We also don’t charge a tenant placement fee, so it’s a pretty easy offer for landlords to consider. If you know any investors ...
For sale: 2025 new-construction lake house in Lake Placid, Florida — $544,000. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1,817 sqft on a canal with direct boat access to Lake June, a 3,700-acre lake made for boating, fishing, watersports, and unreal sunsets. Private boathouse with room for a boat, dock, wood seawall,...