Who needs an experienced broker as "Boots on the ground?"

Who needs an experienced broker as "Boots on the ground?"

Christopher BenedictBusiness Member
Investor · Collegeville, PA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 5 votes

Hey there,

I am licensed in both PA and Florida with a 20-year license history and have been the owner of a PA property management firm in operation since 2009. I am currently living in central Florida. I am trying to connect with any syndicators who are looking for a "boots on the ground" partner in a deal. 

I have the time and ability to help with the deal you may have in the works, and want to help participate with my geographic location, experience and time availability. 

Any direction on how to network where this could bring value, I would appreciate it!

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Have you looked at going to any local meetups? I know some syndicators here in the area. I don't know if they need any help but I met them all at meetups. Where in Central Florida are you located? Your profile still says PA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.