Investor · Spring, TX · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 2 votes
Searching for a private or hard money DSCR lender for my property in Spring TX. Needs rehabbing to rent, or sell. Anyone know of any lenders for this Property? It has quite a bit of equity.
Searching for a private or hard money DSCR lender for my property in Spring TX. Needs rehabbing to rent, or sell. Anyone know of any lenders for this Property? It has quite a bit of equity.
Thanks Leona
Private money lenders primarily base their approvals on the value of the property. LTV is often determined by the borrowers credit score. I sent you a PM.
Searching for a private or hard money DSCR lender for my property in Spring TX. Needs rehabbing to rent, or sell. Anyone know of any lenders for this Property? It has quite a bit of equity.
Thanks Leona
Sent you a connection request - We'd love to help and sound like a perfect fit
Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2020 · 351 posts · 504 votes
3y
Hi Leona! I am a private lender and co-author to BiggerPockets private lending book. I know quite a few individuals who lend their capital on projects across the country, including Texas. I don't want to blast their information on the forums, but send me a message and I can connect you to a lender in Texas that may be able to fund this loan for you.