Investor 路 Columbus Grove, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 20 posts 路 8 votes
Hi BP,
I'm looking for help finding a lender that is still doing DSCR cash-out refi's on investment properties. Hoping to pull at least 75% (ideally 80%) of ARV out of the deal, and wondering what the rates are looking like in todays market. The property is in Columbus OH and here are the details:
Duplex
3 bed/2 bath per side
Purchase: 150K
Rehab:153KEstimated ARV: $425K
Rental income: $1695/side = $3390/month or $40,680/yearCurrently owned free and clear
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I'm looking for help finding a lender that is still doing DSCR cash-out refi's on investment properties. Hoping to pull at least 75% (ideally 80%) of ARV out of the deal, and wondering what the rates are looking like in todays market. The property is in Columbus OH and here are the details:
Duplex
3 bed/2 bath per side
Purchase: 150K
Rehab:153KEstimated ARV: $425K
Rental income: $1695/side = $3390/month or $40,680/yearCurrently owned free and clear
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I can send you a list of lenders here in Ohio that do this
I'm looking for help finding a lender that is still doing DSCR cash-out refi's on investment properties. Hoping to pull at least 75% (ideally 80%) of ARV out of the deal, and wondering what the rates are looking like in todays market. The property is in Columbus OH and here are the details:
Duplex
3 bed/2 bath per side
Purchase: 150K
Rehab:153KEstimated ARV: $425K
Rental income: $1695/side = $3390/month or $40,680/yearCurrently owned free and clear
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
I can send you a list of lenders here in Ohio that do this
Lender 路 Los Angeles, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 916 posts 路 647 votes
3y
@Seth O. the main number that stands out is the renovation amount. Since the reno amount is about equal to the value of the property, my F/F lenders do not lend more than the as-is value on the property. So for your case, max reno would be 150k.
Something to consider.
Secondly, 70-75% Cash out is what I am seeing in this market. @Brittany Minocchi is correct that DSCR lending landscape changes frequently but based on those numbers, 425k ARV is a good range.
Happy to help on this if you have any further questions.
I'm looking for help finding a lender that is still doing DSCR cash-out refi's on investment properties. Hoping to pull at least 75% (ideally 80%) of ARV out of the deal, and wondering what the rates are looking like in todays market. The property is in Columbus OH and here are the details:
Duplex
3 bed/2 bath per side
Purchase: 150K
Rehab:153KEstimated ARV: $425K
Rental income: $1695/side = $3390/month or $40,680/yearCurrently owned free and clear
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Hi Seth, I'd be happy to share some recommendations. It's going to be tough to get to 80% LTV unless you go conventional. If you could do conventional, I know of a lender who will do 80% cash out for multi-family.
I'm looking for help finding a lender that is still doing DSCR cash-out refi's on investment properties. Hoping to pull at least 75% (ideally 80%) of ARV out of the deal, and wondering what the rates are looking like in todays market. The property is in Columbus OH and here are the details:
Duplex
3 bed/2 bath per side
Purchase: 150K
Rehab:153KEstimated ARV: $425K
Rental income: $1695/side = $3390/month or $40,680/yearCurrently owned free and clear
Any advice/direction would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Seth,
I'll echo the others here, 75% LTV will be the max on a cashout DSCR product. But there are options with only 30-day seasoning to use the new ARV value. 30YR, ARMs, or Interest-Only options all available. Sending you a DM in case you're still looking for options. 馃憤