Looking for a real estate agent in Houston

Looking for a real estate agent in Houston

Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 10 votes

I’m looking to purchase a 4plex this year in the Houston market. Does anyone have a real estate agent who can represent me and send me deals (off market would be great)? I’m based in Dallas, but travel to Houston monthly.

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX (Lender in TX and SC) · Member since 2020 · 196 posts · 253 votes
3y

Hi Stacey!  I’d recommend connecting with @Taj Akinbode

He’s active here on BiggerPockets and is a really great, investor-friendly agent in the Houston area.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX (Lender in TX and SC) · Member since 2020 · 196 posts · 253 votes
    3y

    Hi Stacey!  I’d recommend connecting with @Taj Akinbode

    He’s active here on BiggerPockets and is a really great, investor-friendly agent in the Houston area.

  • Real Estate Agent · Houston, TX · Member since 2019 · 763 posts · 500 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Stacey So:

    I’m looking to purchase a 4plex this year in the Houston market. Does anyone have a real estate agent who can represent me and send me deals (off market would be great)? I’m based in Dallas, but travel to Houston monthly.

    Hello! 

    I actually just finished a deal with a Dallas client on a 3 unit property in Galveston! I work very closely with out of town investors frequently.


    Would love to get to chat about being on your team. Feel free to reach out anytime!

    - Karl

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Joel Allen thank you! I’ll get in touch with Taj!

  • Insurance Agent · TX · Member since 2018 · 362 posts · 175 votes
    3y

    Hi @Stacey So, I have an off market 4 plex deal someone in my office just advertised.  I'll shoot you the info :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.