Advice about areas to buy in KY

Advice about areas to buy in KY

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello,

I am new to this blog and I am looking for an agent in Louisville that can give me few advices. Where are the best areas to buy/ rent real estate.

I am an agent here in Atlanta!

Thank

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Happy to jump on a call to discuss the market!

  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2021 · 79 posts · 36 votes
    3y

    Hi Teresa,

    Let me know how I can help.  

    Have a good day.

    Melissa

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Teresa,

    I recommend using Agent Finder to match with a local, investor-friendly real estate agent who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal. It's fast, free, and easy to use:

    • Enter your market and investment criteria
    • Instantly match with investor-friendly agents
    • Select the agents you want to contact
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.