Small multi-family in Columbus OH

Small multi-family in Columbus OH

Jaime BottPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Jackson, WY · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 11 votes

Hi all, I'm new to real estate investing and looking to buy small multi-family properties in Columbus, OH. I will be in Columbus May 15-19 and would love to network with realtors, lenders, contractors, and property managers. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting or know someone who would be. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Jaime Bott

4Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 160 votes
3y

@Jaime Bott Would love to connect!

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 135 posts · 160 votes
    3y

    @Jaime Bott Would love to connect!

  • Realtor · Columbus Ohio, Cleveland Ohio · Member since 2022 · 849 posts · 830 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jaime Bott:

    Hi all, I'm new to real estate investing and looking to buy small multi-family properties in Columbus, OH. I will be in Columbus May 15-19 and would love to network with realtors, lenders, contractors, and property managers. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting or know someone who would be. Thank you!

    Warm regards,

    Jaime Bott


     I'd be happy to connect! shoot me a dm and ill send a list of contractors, PMs etc.

  • Brandon GoldsmithBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    There is a lot happening in the city! I would be happy to send over some recs @Jaime Bott

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jaime Bott:

    Hi all, I'm new to real estate investing and looking to buy small multi-family properties in Columbus, OH. I will be in Columbus May 15-19 and would love to network with realtors, lenders, contractors, and property managers. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting or know someone who would be. Thank you!

    Warm regards,

    Jaime Bott


     I am a Realtor in Columbus, Ohio

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jaime Bott:

    Hi all, I'm new to real estate investing and looking to buy small multi-family properties in Columbus, OH. I will be in Columbus May 15-19 and would love to network with realtors, lenders, contractors, and property managers. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting or know someone who would be. Thank you!

    Warm regards,

    Jaime Bott

    I'm a long time investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio and have done BRRRRs, flips, used private money, hard money, done creative financing like subto and seller financing many times! I'd be happy to share with you my network and connect. Always happy to meet new investors interested in the Columbus Ohio market! I can definitely tell you that this market is absolutely amazing and you picked the right one. The population here is growing at a very aggressive pace and jobs are moving here (Intel, Honda, Amazon, Nationwide Hospital, etc). If you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Hey Jaime, these are all great realtors here in Columbus! If you need a contractor let me we would love to meet up. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor here in Columbus, oh and mainly work with out of state investors

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 292 posts · 364 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Jaime Bott:

    Hi all, I'm new to real estate investing and looking to buy small multi-family properties in Columbus, OH. I will be in Columbus May 15-19 and would love to network with realtors, lenders, contractors, and property managers. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting or know someone who would be. Thank you!

    Warm regards,

    Jaime Bott


     Hi Jaime! I just sent you a DM. 

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Charlie Scheiderer:

    Hey Jaime, these are all great realtors here in Columbus! If you need a contractor let me we would love to meet up. We are a licensed, bonded, and insured General Contractor here in Columbus, oh and mainly work with out of state investors

    Hey Charlie, would love to connect - I work with quite a big clientele of investors and they're always looking for new GCs

  • Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    3y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.