Investor · Chicago x Los Angeles · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 7 votes
Hello,
I'm looking for a contractor with experience building greystones, worker cottages, or modern duplex units in Chicago. If they (or you) can bring a team of other vendors/connections you prefer to work with, that works great.
Investor · Chicago x Los Angeles · Member since 2023 · 8 posts · 7 votes
3y
Much appreciated @Mark Ainley. I'll keep an eye out for your DM.
@Prashanth Mahakali / @Jonathan Klemm - nice to meet you. I'm looking for expertise in building two-unit duplexes. I linked sample photos below. Do either of you by chance have experience building a two-unit duplex?
Lender · Chicago IL · Member since 2020 · 357 posts · 229 votes
3y
Hi @Anthony H. Our company specializes in new construction of single family homes and small multi unit buildings in the city. If we can be of help in any way, happy to connect with you. Prashanth and Jonathan are both wonderful as well. :) Best of luck with your projects!