BPCON - Ticket for sale at a discount

BPCON - Ticket for sale at a discount

Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 195 votes

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this year. And would like to sell my early bird ticket at a discount. 

I attended the last two years, and it's a great event!  

Hit me up with your best offer. Payment via venmo or zelle. 

I've been apart of the community for over 5 years, and still a featured broker for BP.  

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    3y

    I'm interested

  • Noah BaconPro Member
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Kenneth! If you are looking to buy or sell a BPCON ticket, please join the discussion here!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.