Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,784 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    Selling my BPCON Ticket 

    PRICE: $800

    7
    Topic locked
  • Joe PrillamanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2017 · 441 posts · 462 votes
    3y

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket! Wish I could make it this year!

    $800

    Send me a message!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket. So wish I could go, but some things came up unexpectedly and just can't make it.

    $950 - the pro discounted price.

    Let me know!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.

    3
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    3y

     I definitely need a ticket and can pay ASAP! Please message me 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 259 posts · 55 votes
    3y

    I am selling my ticket as I will not be able to attend. Please DM-me for more info. Asking the purchase price. 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Outer Banks OBX · Member since 2020 · 26 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Selling my ticket $50 less than Pro price at $900.  Unfortunately, I have a schedule conflict. Please DM me.  I just checked and it is easy to 'transfer' the ticket on the BPCON registration.  Thank you,  -Matt
    3
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Hello, I am selling my BPCON ticket for $900. Unfortunately, I can't make it.
    Please DM me if you are interested. Thanks- Jaya
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi Joe 

    Is the ticket still available. I can pay right now


    thanks 


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Mandlyn Campbell:

    Hi Joe 

    Is the ticket still available. I can pay right now
    2406607409

    thanks 

    @Mandlyn Campbell Are you responding to my post? You said Joe, so I wasn't sure :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Is ticket sold yet? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.


     I have a ticket for 800 usd. Are you interested? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Orlando · Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    ISO a ticket please message if available 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ricardo Adames:

    ISO a ticket please message if available 

     Hi Ricardo,

    I am selling mine for $900, please text me if you are interested. Jaya

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    BPCON2023 Ticket for sale at early bird pricing - $800! My misfortune could save you $150.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mandlyn Campbell:

     I definitely need a ticket and can pay ASAP! Please message me 


    I have a ticket available at the early bird pricing — $800. Please let me know if you’re interested!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.

    I have a ticket available at the early bird pricing — $800. Please let me know if you’re interested!
    3
    Topic locked
  • Adam RyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I have a ticket available, $800. Let me know if you are interested.

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Dawn Maust:

    Selling my BPCON 2023 ticket. So wish I could go, but some things came up unexpectedly and just can't make it.

    $950 - the pro discounted price.

    Let me know!

    Ticket is sold. 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Victoria Petersen:

    BPCON2023 Ticket for sale at early bird pricing - $800! My misfortune could save you $150.

    Sending you a message @Victoria Petersen

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.

    Hi @Ali Ally I am working on getting a ticket and would be interested in sharing a hotel room possibly. I’ll send you a message 😊 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Detroit · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Angela Allen:

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 

    Hi @Angela Allen I have selling mine for $850. Please message me if interested. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Adam RyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    I have one ticket available for $800. 

    0
    Topic locked