Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 463 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,140 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Katarina Singh:

    Hi, does anyone have a ticket to sell for Monday and Tuesday? 


     You should have messaged me like 5 days ago. I My ticket got sold then since I was not going to wait for last day

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ryan Greenberg:

    Looking for two BPCON tickets


     You should have looked like 5 days ago when I was selling mine. I was not going to wait until last day of the event.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ashley Hamilton:
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!


     Hello need one ticket for Bp con Orlando 2023. Please message me if you have one available quick sale.


    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dev Patel:
    Quote from @Ashley Hamilton:
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!


     Hello need one ticket for Bp con Orlando 2023. Please message me if you have one available quick sale.



     I had one available like 5 days ago that I quickly sold. I was not going to wait until last day of the event.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Robert Ellis:

    Paying full price for a bp con ticket! Please dm me I’d like to go this year. 


     Pay full price on the website and go it is worth it. If you were looking for discounted tickets they are gone. I had one 5 days ago that I sold for a discounted price. I was not going to wait last minute until day of event

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick Kalfas:
    Quote from @Carlos Amaya:

    I have an extra ticket available! If you're interested, send me a DM. The ticket is $800, and I'm accepting Venmo, Zelle, and Cash App payments.

    How do I purchase the ticket?



     From Bigger Pockets website if tickets still available

    0
    Topic locked
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Dev Patel:
    Quote from @Robert Ellis:

    Paying full price for a bp con ticket! Please dm me I’d like to go this year. 


     Pay full price on the website and go it is worth it. If you were looking for discounted tickets they are gone. I had one 5 days ago that I sold for a discounted price. I was not going to wait last minute until day of event


     I found a girl on Facebook because they were all slow to respond here and really wanted to go I'm glad I got one I'm on the plane now lol 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Brian EnnisPro Member
    Developer · Porterville, CA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Is there an on-line version of BPCON this year?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    Anyone selling their ticket? Will buy now

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I'm going to be in town for the last day of the conference. Looking for anyone that has a ticket  to sell? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Nick Radwin:

    Anyone selling their ticket? Will buy now


     I am selling my ticket. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Klotzbach:

    I'm going to be in town for the last day of the conference. Looking for anyone that has a ticket  to sell? 


     I have an extra ticket for the Universal Studios event on Tuesday night. Would that interest you?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

    I would like to buy a Universal Studios extra pass for my husband to join me. Does anybody have one for sale? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:

    If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

    If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

    Regular price: $1175

    Pro price: $950

    Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

    Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

    Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

    I would like to buy a Universal Studios extra pass for my husband to join me. Does anybody have one for sale? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    I'll be in town today (final day). Does anyone have a ticket that they'd be willing to sell? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Anyone looking for a last day ticket to conference or islands of adventure I have it available.

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jose De Leon Jr:

    Anyone looking for a last day ticket to conference or islands of adventure I have it available.


     Hello Jose is the ticket still available for islands of adventure? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2022 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ronald Ballesteros:
    Quote from @Jose De Leon Jr:

    Anyone looking for a last day ticket to conference or islands of adventure I have it available.


     Hello Jose is the ticket still available for islands of adventure? 

    I have one if it is needed - though I have no ideA at this point how to transfer 

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Adam Klotzbach:

    I'm going to be in town for the last day of the conference. Looking for anyone that has a ticket  to sell? 


     I have an extra ticket for the Universal Studios event on Tuesday night. Would that interest you?

    Hello Andrew is the ticket still available?
    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @D Phillips:
    Quote from @Ronald Ballesteros:
    Quote from @Jose De Leon Jr:

    Anyone looking for a last day ticket to conference or islands of adventure I have it available.


     Hello Jose is the ticket still available for islands of adventure? 

    I have one if it is needed - though I have no ideA at this point how to transfer 

    Are you at the event? I’ll take it. 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @D Phillips:
    Quote from @Ronald Ballesteros:
    Quote from @Jose De Leon Jr:

    Anyone looking for a last day ticket to conference or islands of adventure I have it available.


     Hello Jose is the ticket still available for islands of adventure? 

    I have one if it is needed - though I have no ideA at this point how to transfer 


     Are you still looking to sell your ticket? 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ronald Ballesteros:
    Quote from @Andrew Syrios:
    Quote from @Adam Klotzbach:

    I'm going to be in town for the last day of the conference. Looking for anyone that has a ticket  to sell? 


     I have an extra ticket for the Universal Studios event on Tuesday night. Would that interest you?

    Hello Andrew is the ticket still available?

     Hey Ronald, sorry I missed this. Hope you were able to make it another way

    0
    Topic locked
  • Katie MillerPro Member
    OP
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 463 posts · 642 votes
    2y

    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great time at BPCON! Thank you for participating in our off-market BPCON ticket sales discussion here! 

    Locking this thread for 2023. We'll reopen a 2024 ticket sales discussion next year!

    0
    Topic locked