Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
3,021 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I am seeling my BPCON ticket since unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please DM if interested I bought the tickets + Amanda Han's Workshop and Pace Morby. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Katie MillerPro Member
    OP
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks


     Mel whats the Baird House Flipping Class?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Contractor · Houston Texas · Member since 2023 · 43 posts · 37 votes
    3y

    Single BPCON 2023 ticket for sale. A scheduling conflict just popped up, can't make it work. Price discounted to $850. DM if interested. Includes house flipping masterclass with James Dainard...$300 value.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Angela Allen:
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.

    Hi @Ali Ally I am working on getting a ticket and would be interested in sharing a hotel room possibly. I’ll send you a message 😊 


     Hi, please PM me.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Cristina Tarriba:

    I am seeling my BPCON ticket since unfortunately I will not be able to attend. Please DM if interested I bought the tickets + Amanda Han's Workshop and Pace Morby. 


     Ive got a ticket, but is there any way to transfer your “seat” to Amanda Han’s workshop? There is no spots :(

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks


     Mel whats the Baird House Flipping Class?


     Hi -- on the conference website, under agenda,  on October 15th 1:00-4:00 to says "House Flipping MasterClass with James Dainard" -  YES I see I wrote "Baird" ...sorry lol I was watching a CNBC video with the Fed's Baird on it hence I wrote that by mistake. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Katie MillerPro Member
    OP
    General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mel Park:
    Quote from @Katie Miller:
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks


     Mel whats the Baird House Flipping Class?


     Hi -- on the conference website, under agenda,  on October 15th 1:00-4:00 to says "House Flipping MasterClass with James Dainard" -  YES I see I wrote "Baird" ...sorry lol I was watching a CNBC video with the Fed's Baird on it hence I wrote that by mistake. 


     Oooooh got it! Yes that is going to be an amazing workshop!

    1
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    I am selling a BPCON ticket for $1175 for Oct 2023. Please DM me soon.  I will sell to the first person who offers.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Bonfield, IL · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Selling one ticket for $800. Can no longer attend unfortunately.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · Bonfield, IL · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    @Angela Allen

    Selling one for $800.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Meagan AlbertBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I have one BPCON ticket for $750 available. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Fayetteville NC · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hello BP community,

    I am selling my BPCON 23 ticket at face value of $1450.

    Ticket $850

    Creative financing with Pace Morby $300

    House Flipping with James Dainard $300

    Total: $1450.

    Unfortunately, I am unable to attend the conference due to personal reason. I am very disappointed to miss out on this exciting event, but I hope that someone else can enjoy my ticket in my place.

    The ticket is for all three days of the conference and includes access to all of the talks, workshops, and social events. It is also transferable, so you can easily transfer it to a friend or colleague.

    If you are interested in purchasing my ticket, please contact me.

    Thank you,
    Lucky :)

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes
    3y

    Anyone interested in selling a ticket please message me. Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · Fayetteville NC · Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Shondalyn Williamson:

    Anyone interested in selling a ticket please message me. Thanks


    Shondalyn,

    Im interesting selling my ticket.

    Info above.

    Please concern.

    Regards,

    Lucky.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Katie Miller:
    Quote from @Mel Park:
    Quote from @Katie Miller:
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks


     Mel whats the Baird House Flipping Class?


     Hi -- on the conference website, under agenda,  on October 15th 1:00-4:00 to says "House Flipping MasterClass with James Dainard" -  YES I see I wrote "Baird" ...sorry lol I was watching a CNBC video with the Fed's Baird on it hence I wrote that by mistake. 


     Oooooh got it! Yes that is going to be an amazing workshop!


    Wanna sneak me in as your +1? It's gonna be an even numbered month so I'm showering too

    1
    Topic locked
  • Contractor · Houston Texas · Member since 2023 · 43 posts · 37 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    I am looking for a ticket *but* .....someone who also has ticket to the Baird House Flipping class.   Thanks


     I have the ticket you're looking for. Includes the house flipping class. Only asking 850 for the whole deal. Let me know if you're interested. 

    1
    Topic locked
  • Wholesaler · USA · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    Buying a ticket for $400, ill buy it today. Please DM me if interested. Thanks!!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · West Union, OH · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 23 votes
    3y

    I have two BP CON tickets for sale. Paid $950 a piece for them. Would take $900 a piece for them. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y

    @Ronald

    @Ronald Fontenot Jr   Hi.............I think I have been able to secure the days to make the trip to BP, if you are interested in selling and can confirm that your ticket also has access to the Flipping MasterClass, please let me know.   Also, I am assuming it's kosher with the powers that be if one buys a ticket this way - -- and would that mean the ticket is in my name? Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hi there. Looking to buy a ticket for sale. Please message me with details. Thanks.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Have a ticket to sell 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Contractor · Houston Texas · Member since 2023 · 43 posts · 37 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    @Ronald

    @Ronald Fontenot Jr   Hi.............I think I have been able to secure the days to make the trip to BP, if you are interested in selling and can confirm that your ticket also has access to the Flipping MasterClass, please let me know.   Also, I am assuming it's kosher with the powers that be if one buys a ticket this way - -- and would that mean the ticket is in my name? Thanks

     Here is a screen shot of my confirmation showing the class is on my itinerary. Yes we are able to transfer our tickets and it is above-board with the powers that be. Once transferred it will be in your name. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi All! I have a BPCON ticket for sale! $800☺️

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    BPCON 2023 Ticket + Sold-Out Workshops for Resale

    Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to attend this year and am offering my ticket for resale. I have signed up for the following sold-out workshops: 
    - CREATIVE FINANCING with Pace Morby + Jerry Norton
    - THE HOUSE FLIPPING MASTERCLASS with James Dainard

    I bought this ticket for $1,775.00

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y

    @Ronald

    @Ronald Fontenot Jr

    Appreciate your clarifying everything.  I am able to buy it - $850, which includes main BP ticket plus Flipping MasterClass admission.

    I am able to do by PayPal, and then would the ticket be transferred in my name pretty shortly after that?  Thanks.    

    0
    Topic locked