Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,996 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    BPCON Ticket for Sale

    I can't attend so maybe someone else can benefit. This includes:

    BPCON ticket

    House Flipping MasterClass with James Dainard

    Universal Studios Closing Event Guest Ticket

    Price: $1,000 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Hello BP members!  I have a BPCON ticket for sale for $850, please reply if you are interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2020 · 137 posts · 107 votes
    3y

    Hey all, I have a BPCON ticket for sale. I can no longer attend the event as I recently started a new job. I'll sell the ticket for $800, please reply or send me a DM if you are interested.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    @Mel Park  I may have that seminar, but I'm double checking.  Will get back to you.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Contractor · Houston Texas · Member since 2023 · 43 posts · 37 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mel Park:

    @Ronald

    @Ronald Fontenot Jr

    Appreciate your clarifying everything.  I am able to buy it - $850, which includes main BP ticket plus Flipping MasterClass admission.

    I am able to do by PayPal, and then would the ticket be transferred in my name pretty shortly after that?  Thanks.    




    Yes, absolutely. I'll set it up through PayPal goods and services so you are protected. The moment I get payment confirmation I will transfer it to your name.
    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Denver Metro, CO · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Selling a BP Con ticket for $800. 

    Have a work trip that conflicts, so will miss out!

    Will take Venmo, Paypal, Zelle. Message me if interested – thanks! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 92 posts · 51 votes
    3y

    @Ronald Fontenot Jr I've sent you a private mail thru "connect" feature here, hopefully you got it.  Standing by....I am able to finalize PayPal tonight before 11 Eastern .. Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Realtor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2019 · 117 posts · 165 votes
    3y

    If anyone needs a ticket, I bought one but can't attend. 

    Price $900. Will take Venmo and Zelle.

    DM me!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Adam RyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hi - I have one ticket available for $800. Let me know if you would like to purchase it.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Unfortunately, my W2 is getting in the way of my attendance at BPCON23 in Orlando. 

    I have a ticket I can transfer to someone for $800. 

    I've already signed up for all of the best breakout sessions ;-)

    Message me if you are interested.

    Leslie

    0
    Topic locked
  • New to Real Estate · MN · Member since 2022 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi, everyone!

    I am selling my ticket for the price I paid! Price is $850. Please shoot me a message! I can accept Zelle or PayPal.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Canada · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Carlos AmayaPro Member
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    Ticket for Sale - BPCON2023 Real Estate Conference - $950

    Hello BiggerPockets Community,

    I hope you're all doing well. Unfortunately, due to a change in my schedule, I won't be able to attend this year's highly anticipated BPCON2023 - the BiggerPockets Conference. However, I have a ticket available for sale, and I'd like to offer it to one of you!

    Event Details:

    • BPCON2023
    • Date: October 15, 2023 – October 17, 2023
    • Location: JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes

    About the BiggerPockets Conference: The BiggerPockets Conference is an incredible opportunity for real estate enthusiasts. This event is designed to equip you with the tools you need to build valuable relationships, boost your potential, and close more deals. With 2,600 fellow real estate investors and a lineup of top-notch speakers, you'll be immersed in a wealth of knowledge and networking opportunities.

    One of the highlights of this year's conference is the takeover of Universal Islands of Adventure for one of the events. Imagine a night at Universal Islands of Adventure, exclusive to BPCON2023 attendees – it's an experience you won't want to miss!

    Your registration includes access to this exclusive event and so much more.

    Ticket Price: $950

    If you're interested in purchasing this ticket and being part of this exciting event, please reach out to me via private message. It's a chance to join a vibrant community of real estate professionals and enthusiasts, and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

    Thank you, and I hope the ticket finds its way to someone who can fully enjoy everything BPCON2023 has to offer.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Angela Allen:

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 


     Hi @Angela Allen, I still have a ticket for sale at 800 Usd. Send me a message

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 52 votes
    3y

    Yo,

    Selling my bpcon ticket for $750. 

    Here are the sessions I signed up for. You can try changing them if there's room. 

    Breakout 4 | Accelerate Your Depreciation with Cost Segregation

    Breakout 5 | Panel: How to Raise Money via Social Media for Your Next Deal

    Breakout 2 | 10 Ways to Boost Your STR or MTR in 2024 and Beyond

    Breakout 1 | Wealth Without Cash: How to Creatively Finance Real Estate Deals

    Breakout 2 | Mastering the Art of Persuasion: Techniques for Cold Calling with Tarek El Moussa

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hello,

    Selling my BPCON ticket for $750. It was an incredible experience last year and I wish I could attend. 

    Please DM me if you are interested. Cheers!

    -Ryan

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Selling Value-added BPCon Ticket because BP Con ticket is $1175 but I also have accommodations for only $300 more - nice at Sonder Resort (Cirrus) near the event, Oct 14-18.  You'll have trouble finding as nice a room for that price.  Total $1475 includes accommodations OBO.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    I am selling my Ticket for the price paid. Please message me. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Selling my ticket, 

    Please send me a message for the full itinerary / details. 

    Signed up for all the best workshops: 

    - CREATIVE FINANCING with Pace Morby + Jerry Norton (sold out) 

    - THE HOUSE FLIPPING MASTERCLASS with James Dainard (sold out) 

    - Panel: How To Eliminate Your Taxes–Legally! (Capacity Full) 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Chris PereiraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Hi Everyone, 

    Unfortunately, I am no longer able to attend the conference this year in Orlando. I have one ticket available first come first serve - asking $950.  Message me if you are interested. 

    Thanks, 
    Chris

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 24 votes
    3y

    Hey y'all - selling my ticket. I'd take $700.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 62 posts · 61 votes
    3y

    Hi Everyone, I have a conflict and unfortunately can't attend BPCon. Selling my ticket for $800 via Venmo, Zelle or Paypal. Thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kenneth Cheston:

    Hey y'all - selling my ticket. I'd take $700.


     Messaged you!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Katie Miller How do we go about transferring the ticket into another name?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    3y

    Hi all,

    Selling my ticket - $850 - includes House Flipping MasterClass with James Dainard & an additional Guest Ticket to the Universal Studios Closing event. 

    Please DM me if interested.

    0
    Topic locked