Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Official: Buy & Sell Your BPCON Tickets Here!

Katie MillerPro Member
General Manager, Publishing at BiggerPockets · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 459 posts · 642 votes

If you're SELLING a BPCON ticket, please reply to this thread with the details including your sale price.

If you're BUYING a BPCON ticket, do not purchase for over the regular asking price: We aren't yet sold out so please don't get scammed into paying more than offering! You can purchase here: https://web.cvent.com/event/71fc762e-0fc1-4fd3-a893-49abee96...

Regular price: $1175

Pro price: $950

Hot tip: If you're buying, you can "follow" this forum thread to get notified when new people are adding tickets for sale. 

Second hot tip: Do not post your phone number on a public website. It's also against our rules and we will remove your post if you add your phone number.

Thanks for helping the forums stay organized!

8
Topic locked
2,851 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Denver · Member since 2022 · 22 posts · 25 votes
3y

Selling my BPCON Ticket 

PRICE: $800

7
Topic locked
See this reply in the discussion

490 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my ticket at 700 usd. Please message me 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 355 posts · 195 votes
    2y

    Selling one ticket at early bird price for $800 obo. In a loyal member of the community, BP preferred agent. I will be missing my first BPCon. Venmo or Zelle. Thx!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Chris PereiraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2020 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Also selling one early bird ticket for BP Con in Orlando. Asking $800. Message me if you are interested. Can accept Venmo or Zelle.

    Thanks

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 52 votes
    2y

    Selling my ticket for $700. 

    Here are the sessions I signed up for. You can try changing them if there's room.

    Breakout 4 | Accelerate Your Depreciation with Cost Segregation

    Breakout 5 | Panel: How to Raise Money via Social Media for Your Next Deal

    Breakout 2 | 10 Ways to Boost Your STR or MTR in 2024 and Beyond

    Breakout 1 | Wealth Without Cash: How to Creatively Finance Real Estate Deals

    Breakout 2 | Mastering the Art of Persuasion: Techniques for Cold Calling with Tarek El Moussa

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Ali Ally  @Mandlyn Campbell @Angela Allen

      Are any of you still looking for a ticket PLUS accommodations at a very reasonable price?  Have a nice room at a resort nearby.  DM on FB or here Robin Eschler or RLEschler right away and I'll send the details.
    0
    Topic locked
  • Portland, OR · Member since 2020 · 6 posts · 14 votes
    2y

    Hi, all!

    We unfortunately can't make it this year. Selling our 2 tickets for $700 each. Hoping someone else will have a rad time for us, thanks!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    2y
    Quote from @Mandlyn Campbell:

     I definitely need a ticket and can pay ASAP! Please message me 

    Have you found a ticket @Mandlyn Campbell?  If not DM me on FB Robin Eschler or RLEschler and I can show you the seminars and the 4-night accommodations that are included with my ticket.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Adam RyanPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Richardson, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I have one ticket available. Will take $650. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hello BPCON 2023 attendees! After attending an awesome conference in San Diego last year, unfortunately I cannot use my ticket for this year. I'm selling for $700. Here are the sessions I'm currently signed up for. Message me and I can transfer to you!

    - Personalize Your Portfolio

    - 10 Ways to Boost Your STR or MTR Business in 2024 and Beyond

    - Networking: Designing + Furnishing Your Rentals

    - Mastering the Art of Persuasion: Techniques for Cold Calling with Tarek El Moussa

    0
    Topic locked
  • Daniel SchaferPro Member
    Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    I am selling 2 Tickets for BPCON 2023 for $1,500

    Please DM me and we can work out the transfer.

    thanks

    Daniel

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Shondalyn Williamson:

    Anyone interested in selling a ticket please message me. Thanks


     Shondalyn, did you find a ticket? I have one available. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Angela Allen:

    I am looking for a discount ticket for the BP Con. I’ve sent a few messages to people who have them for sale but haven’t found one yet. Please reply or message if you have one you are looking to sell and maybe it will work out for both of us! Thanks. 

    I have one. Please DM me you are still interested. 
    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Marissa Contreras:
    Quote from @Kenneth Cheston:

    Hey y'all - selling my ticket. I'd take $700.


     Messaged you!


     I am selling mine at 700 usd. Message me if you are interested! 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Meagan AlbertBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Member since 2023 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Selling my ticket for $500. Message me so we can take care of the transfer!

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Unfortunately would not be able to attend BPCON23 this year since I have 2 wholesale properties in escrow to close around that time and need my presence. Would like to sell my 1 ticket at a discounted rate.

    0
    Topic locked
  • Summer StewartPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Ali Ally:

    Interested in purchasing a ticket. And possibly sharing a hotel room with a female.


     I would like to share a hotel room with you. Do you have a reservation?

    -summer Stewart 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Summer StewartPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Adam Ryan:

    I have one ticket available. Will take $650. 


    Hi Adam, I’d like to buy your ticket. 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Summer StewartPro Member
    Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Meagan Albert:

    Selling my ticket for $500. Message me so we can take care of the transfer!


     I’d like to buy your ticket 

    0
    Topic locked
  • Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    2y

    @Katie Miller I keep getting eails saying someone responded to my post here, but they are actually other posts looking to sell.  Is there an easier way to find people who may be interested in buying than having to scan every post every day?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Canada · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.
    Breakout 1 - Building a Finicial Fortress

    Breakout 1 - Panel: Invest Smart, Invest Passive: Real Estate Syndications for Investors and Sponsors.

    Breakout 3 - Panel: How to Eliminate Your Taxes Legally

    Breakout 3 - Panel: The Operations of Real Estate: How to Scxale your Business Effectively

    Breakout 2 - Tapping into a $40 Trillion pool of Investment Funds for your Deals

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Canada · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.
    Breakout 1 - Building a Finicial Fortress

    Breakout 1 - Panel: Invest Smart, Invest Passive: Real Estate Syndications for Investors and Sponsors.

    Breakout 3 - Panel: How to Eliminate Your Taxes Legally

    Breakout 3 - Panel: The Operations of Real Estate: How to Scxale your Business Effectively

    Breakout 2 - Tapping into a $40 Trillion pool of Investment Funds for your Deals

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    2y

    @Dev Patel hope much are you selling your bpcon ticket for

    0
    Topic locked
  • Real Estate Agent · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 65 posts · 24 votes
    2y

    Weirdly feel like an auctioneer :D I'll take $400 for my ticket. Thanks

    1
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Central Florida · Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Leslie Smith:

    Hello BPCON 2023 attendees! After attending an awesome conference in San Diego last year, unfortunately I cannot use my ticket for this year. I'm selling for $700. Here are the sessions I'm currently signed up for. Message me and I can transfer to you!

    - Personalize Your Portfolio

    - 10 Ways to Boost Your STR or MTR Business in 2024 and Beyond

    - Networking: Designing + Furnishing Your Rentals

    - Mastering the Art of Persuasion: Techniques for Cold Calling with Tarek El Moussa


     Leslie, 

    is there any way to change your sessions?

    0
    Topic locked
  • Investor · Canada · Member since 2018 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Hi everyone,
    I can't make it this year and would like to sell my BPCON 2023 Ticket, please contact me for more info. Best offer.

    Sessions I signed up for.
    Breakout 1 - Building a Finicial Fortress

    Breakout 1 - Panel: Invest Smart, Invest Passive: Real Estate Syndications for Investors and Sponsors.

    Breakout 3 - Panel: How to Eliminate Your Taxes Legally

    Breakout 3 - Panel: The Operations of Real Estate: How to Scxale your Business Effectively

    Breakout 2 - Tapping into a $40 Trillion pool of Investment Funds for your Deals

    0
    Topic locked