Property Manager To Find New Tenant

Fort Lauderdale, FloridaWantProfessionalsProperty Manager
Classifieds

Property Manager To Find New Tenant

Jacob KurianPro Member
Homeowner · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 8 votes

Hello, I just closed on my first rental property and was looking for a property manager to assist with placing a tenant. The property is located in South Florida about 15-20 minutes away from Fort Lauderdale. Any and all recs/assistance is greatly appreciated!

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 8 votes
2y

So first off congrats! Not an easy market down here.

To be honest, I go through my agent which I can send to you which can help.

You also can put the add on a flat fee listing service, like I did to avoid paying the 1st month fee to an agent.

I also have a local whatsapp group that is specifically for providing/finding places to stay long and short term.send me a DM if your interested in that

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Logan LaperriereBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2023 · 333 posts · 124 votes
    2y

    Congrats on closing on your first investment property! 

  • Investor · Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    2y

    So first off congrats! Not an easy market down here.

    To be honest, I go through my agent which I can send to you which can help.

    You also can put the add on a flat fee listing service, like I did to avoid paying the 1st month fee to an agent.

    I also have a local whatsapp group that is specifically for providing/finding places to stay long and short term.send me a DM if your interested in that

  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    2y

    Congrats on your first property! I am a realtor and investor based in Fort Lauderdale. If you don't want to use an agent and a pay fee, you could list it directly on FB, Zillow, Craigslist, etc and just have the PM manage the property as needed after you get your tenant. Of course, you'd still need someone to show it if you don't have time to do it yourself (some realtors will do this for a small fee). 

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Do you only want Placement service or full service?

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
  • Jacob KurianPro Member
    OP
    Homeowner · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Michael Smythe:

    Do you only want Placement service or full service?


     Hello. Looking for placement only currently. Depending on how that goes would be open to full service.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.